|Job Title:||Workshop Controller|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £32,000|
• Organising and managing the daily workflow in line with targets, quality standards and Customer SLA’s / KPI’s
• Utilising the internal systems and procedures to a proficient standard
• Promoting and maintaining effective communications with different departments, such as: Parts; Customer Care, Workshop Admin and Logistics teams to ensure that workflow is seamlessly maintained
• Specifically liaise with the Parts Controller to ensure that all parts ordered are proactively allocated to the relevant job or promptly returned to the Parts Dept for credit
• Escalating any delays, work process or staff issues to Technical Operations Manager
• Reporting any sub-standard work identified to the Technical Operations Manager
• Ensuring that manufacturer’s warranty procedures are adhered to and processed promptly
• Supporting the training and development of Staff and Apprentice Technicians
• Complying with Company and statutory safety rules whilst actively engaged in workshop activities
• Supporting H&S activities to ensure statutory legal and Company compliance and participate in COSHH; Risk Assessments and Site Audits
• You have previous experience within a similar role
• You have good and proven leadership and organisational skills.
• You have experience of monitoring a consistent output of all Mechanical Inspections, PDI’s, Warranty, Service & Mechanical Repairs and the Quality of all work from the Mechanical Workshop.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.